Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sew behind... posting a ton of new things in my shop!!










I was super busy with the Sacramento Indie Craft Fair and now it is over and realized how far behind I am on EVERYTHING. I made a ton of new things for the craft fair but didn't sell very much because it ended up pouring almost the whole day. I was super proud of myself and all the vendors that showed up and still set everything up. There was actually a fair amount of foot traffic even for a VERY rainy day. I had some AMAZING help from some wonderful friends. I could not have done it without them. In the next couple of days I will be posting many more blogs (lost touch with you guys since April 10)... which i cant believe, I will put up a lot more items in my etsy shop and will share a couple of things I have been working on. I have also be trying to stay healthy as well. This month is Lyme Disease awareness month and I will be posting a lot of new and items on Lyme Disease. It is so horrible that so many people dont know about it and myself and so many people suffer terribly on a daily basis because of it. Well... I need to head to bed in order to get all of this stuff done tomorrow and the next day and the next...
Matt, my fiance is coming home soon! Hopefully on Sunday or Monday evening. He has been in Southern California for a month playing war games for the Army. I can't wait to see him. I have missed him so much. Also, when he gets home we have to start wedding planning!! May 29th, 2010!! Since it is Memorial Day Weekend everything will book up really fast. ok, ok.. off to bed. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment