Friday, May 8, 2009

Old school baby tricks and comfortable baby sling


How to carry your baby African style - More DIY How To Projects

I am currently working on making some baby slings and I saw this on instructables and thought it was great. I was also watching a movie series the other day called Into the West.. I'm not a huge western fan but really enjoyed it. One of the Indian women was carrying her baby in a basket type thing on her back, similar to an odd version of a backpack.
It looked super comfortable so I am going to try to figure out how to make one. We'll see, I might bring back really old school, eco-friendly baby backpacks!!

Another old indian trick- swaddling! Here is a good tutorial of how to use a simple baby blanket. I am also going to be coming out with easy velcro swaddling blankets soon!!


Help Your Baby To Sleep .......... - Funny bloopers R us

No comments:

Post a Comment